Arctik is looking for a consultant to support and lead communications on sustainability projects.
As a communication consultant at Arctik, you would be responsible for project management, planning, and delivery.
Contract type: full-time
Ideal starting date: June 2023 (or as soon as possible)
Application deadline: 04 May 2023
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
As a communication consultant at Arctik, you would be responsible for project management, planning, and delivery. This would include:
- Project management, managing project timelines, deliverables, and budgets
- Maintain good relationships with partners and clients
- Develop and execute communication and dissemination strategies to meet projects’ goals
- Organise stakeholder engagement and outreach activities
- Develop social media strategies and campaigns
- Work with our creative team to deliver engaging audio-visual content
- Draft content for different media and audiences (articles, interviews, blogs, press releases,…)
- Contribute to business development
- Managing and coaching junior staff
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- A master’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience working in communication
- Project management
- Strong writing skills in English
- Flexibility and initiative to respond to changing priorities
- A can-do attitude
- An ability to work independently and within a team across different disciplines
- European spirit and a sense of humour!
Any of the following is a plus:
- Fluency in another European language
- Knowledge of the EU’s priorities in the fields of circular economy, environment, and climate agenda
- Digital skills (social media management platforms, media monitoring software…)
- Working with multiple international partners
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- A permanent contract
- Competitive wages, benefits, and bonus scheme
- Flexible working conditions to fit with family and other commitments
- Challenging and varied projects conducted in a dynamic environment working at a creative agency
- Opportunity to travel across Europe and internationally working for some of the world’s most important and influential public bodies
- Training and the opportunity to develop your skills
- Opportunity for career progression, from thematic and methodological perspectives to business development and company leadership.
- Opportunity for staff to become shareholders as they progress to more senior levels
- A fun and international team
WHO WE ARE
Arctik is a Brussels-based communication agency that puts sustainability first. We provide a broad range of communication services to European clients who focus on environmental and climate issues, circular economy, and sustainable development. Arctik is part of the leading science and innovation consultancy Technopolis Group.
Technopolis Group provides evidence-based policy advice and insights with offices in Europe, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Our experts support decision-makers who want to tackle environmental or societal issues or look to achieve fair and sustainable growth through science, technology, innovation, health, and education.
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV on the Technopolis Group website, together with a cover letter explaining your interest in the specific job, how your skills and experience meet our requirements and why you believe you would be a good addition to the Arctik/Technopolis team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Arctik is committed to protecting your privacy. We will always keep your personal data safe and will aim to comply with applicable data protection legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Belgian Data Privacy Act of 8 December 1992 (FR/NL). We do not store CVs of rejected job applicants unless the individual has given us their consent.