Senior Communication Consultant – Green Transition
Permanent / Full-time
Deadline for applications: 20 December 2023
Starting date: Jan/Feb 2024
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Senior Communication Consultant at Arctik, you would be responsible for project management, planning, and delivery. This would include:
- Project management, managing project timelines, deliverables, and budgets.
- Coordination of multi-annual contracts with the European Commission.
- Develop and execute communication and dissemination strategies to meet projects’ goals.
- Organise stakeholder engagement and outreach activities.
- Develop social media strategies and campaigns.
- Work with our creative team to deliver engaging audio-visual content.
- Contribute to business development.
- Maintain good relationships with partners and clients.
- Managing and coaching junior staff.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- A master’s degree.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in communication.
- Strong project management
- Flexibility and initiative to respond to changing priorities.
- A can-do attitude.
- An ability to work independently and within a team across different disciplines.
- European spirit.
Any of the following is a plus:
- Strong writing skills in English.
- Fluency in another European language.
- Knowledge of the EU’s priorities in the fields of circular economy, environment, and climate agenda.
- Digital skills (social media management platforms, media monitoring software…).
- Working with multiple international partners.
What we offer:
- A permanent contract.
- Competitive wages, benefits, and bonus scheme.
- Flexible working conditions to fit with family and other commitments.
- Challenging and varied projects conducted in a dynamic environment working at a creative agency.
- Opportunity to travel across Europe and internationally working for some of the world’s most important and influential public bodies.
- Training and the opportunity to develop your skills.
- Opportunity for career progression, from thematic and methodological perspectives to business development and company leadership.
- Opportunity for staff to become shareholders as they progress to more senior levels.
- A fun and international team.
INTERESTED? APPLY DIRECTLY
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV together with a cover letter on the Technopolis Group website, explaining your interest in the specific job, how your skills and experience meet our requirements and why you believe you would be a good addition to the Arctik/Technopolis team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Arctik is committed to protecting your privacy. We will always keep your personal data safe and will aim to comply with applicable data protection legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Belgian Data Privacy Act of 8 December 1992 (FR/NL). We do not store CVs of rejected job applicants unless the individual has given us their consent.